Is it just me or have the stores just gotten the good stuff? Usually I like to do a Fall-haul at the end of September to amp-up my closet before semester starts, but this year I was disappointed. None of my usual spots had any of the items I was lusting this season… Until Now.
Let’s take a moment to apologize to my wallet who is going to have to go through it all again once we hit Vegas in a couple weeks (does anyone go to Vegas and not shop?).
In personal defence, I have been getting great grades so far, while dealing with a teething munchkin; I think a little reward is definitely deserved **insert angel emoji here**.
Anyhoo if you are considering adding to your wardrobe this Fall season (ok so everyone) listen up! Here are 8 versatile essentials that will add a dose of fall to any closet.
From left to right:
- Plaid Blanket Scarf. Whoever had the idea to combine a blanket with a scarf is genius. Get it here or here.
- Menswear Vest. You can layer this chic vest over basics to instantly reinvent them and give yourself a sophisticated edge. Get it here.
- Grey Wool Hat. You know how much you love your black one. Get it here.
- Black Jersey T Shirt Dress. This item is my favorite must-have. You can dress it up with heels, or dress it down with boots. It’s made out of jersey so very comfortable and equally forgiving. Get it here or striped here.
- Black Leather Pencil. This adorable skirt can give any business outfit a fashionable take. You can also style it with a sweater and tights for a cozy fall date, or dress it up with heels for a night out. Get it here (SALE) or here.
- Shearling Vest. GUYS I can’t even begin to tell you how cozy these are. If you doubt it, try one on. I guarantee you won’t walk out of the store without it. Get it here.
- Light-Weight Plaid. This item wasn’t something I originally sought out, but since purchasing I have found so many ways to wear it. You can get this one here.
- Fringe-Detailed Booties. These have been popping up everywhere lately and I have gotten millions of compliments on mine. The fringe detail is what gives these booties such a fun twist. Get it here or here.